Sunday, March 1, 2009

Muddy Paws: A Little Slice of Heaven

Have you died and gone to heaven? Nope, you're in Saint Louis Park at Muddy Paws Cheesecake. This business claims to have 222 flavors to choose from and you guessed it - they make special request lactose-free and vegan cheesecakes.

My Dad (a hardcore vegan) fell in love with this new vegan dessert option and was generous enough to bring a few cheesecakes to a family picnic last summer, both vegan and real cheese. I sampled the mango, blueberry and vanilla/chocolate swirl and was amazed that this was, in fact, made with tofutti. At the time, I was still eating dairy and I actually chose to finish the mango vegan cheesecake over the real stuff!

Smooth, rich and creamy...its hard not to confuse the vegan cheesecakes with the original cream cheese option! Check out Muddy Paws for a dessert that won't disappoint!
Their website: Muddy Paws

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to the St. Louis Park location? Aaron and I tried to stop there for dessert the other day and our directions took us to a small warehouse district. I was so disappointed I couldn't get a slice of vegan cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not and actually that is the only location...the one in uptown relocated to St. Louis Park so uptown is gone. That is too bad that you couldn't find it! It does say that it is located in suite B which means that maybe its not visible from the street? Here is the phone number in case you want to call next time to get verbal directions. (763) 545-7161

    ReplyDelete