Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gluten and dairy-free items at Boston Market

While browsing online today, I came across this information on the blog "Gluten Free Casein Free (GFCF) and Not Starving". The author of the blog did some research to find out which items at the fast food chain, Boston Market, do not contain gluten or casein. I know people with food allergies are always nervous about where and what they can eat so I thought I'd share what I read:

"The items that are both gluten and casein free are: (if you are only gluten free, you have many more choices)
Entrees -
Rotisserie Chicken
USDA Choice Roasted Sirloin
Sides -
Cinnamon Apples
Cranberry Walnut Relish
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Steamed Veggies
Garden Fresh Coleslaw

My guys had the Chicken, coleslaw and apples. They loved it so much, they had the same thing the next night! Andy did not have a reaction at all - we are so pleased."

No comments:

Post a Comment